The MB Human Resources Solutions (HRS) is a retainer program intended to aid clients focus on their core operations by outsourcing human resources functions. The scope of services include:
- Recruitment – job posting, sourcing, competence assessment, shortlisting, contract preparation, new employee orientation, and 201 filing;
- Organizational development – establish and monitor company policies, job description, succession planning, employee masterlist, communication process and system, and organizational chart;
- Training and Development – annual training needs analysis, training plan for employees, recommendation in-house and external training programs, and team-building arrangement and coordination;
- Performance Management – job analysis, periodic performance assessment, establish and monitor departmental goals (Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators), and employee productivity or accomplishment reports;
- Employee relations – employee engagement (coaching and mentoring), employee dialogue, disciplinary memo issuance (Notice to Explain), disciplinary actions and equal employment opportunity; and
- Labor relations – HR compliance, Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) compliance, conduct administrative hearings when necessary, and attend mediation-conciliation meetings.
- Compensation and Benefits – automated payroll system, attendance reports.
Clients also have the option to engage the firm for HR Consultancy for:
Transitional or intermediate HR consultation and audit (site visit)
- HR management and communications support
- Benefits Planning Management
- Annual Management Review
- HR periodic reporting
For inquiries on the program, email our HR Director, Ms. Mayee V. Mercado at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (632) 8571 48 86.